Vendors exist to ensure the financial success of your business. Begin with Executive Approach today to get your Vendor Management function established, organized and running efficiently. Whether a department or company of small, medium or large scale, external spend with your vendors can be a giant part of your budget.
Structuring & Governing your vendors in a consistent and methodical approach improves:
• Quality of vendor services
• Budget planning
• Software licensing efficiencies
• Spend control
• Hardware life-cycle planning
• Operational priorities
• Service risk reduction
• Renewal planning
• Continuity & contingency planning
• Vendor prioritization
• Confidence in operational management
A large % of budgets are spent on vendors.
• Constant pressure to reduce costs & grow margins weighs heavily on executive team.
• Are we using vendors to perform our business process?
• Are we overpaying for our vendors? How do we know?
• Are vendors putting our business at financial or legal risk?
• Does our next fiscal year budget include the right vendors?
• Are vendors responding immediately to our own business market shift?
• Why aren’t we their #1 client priority?
• Are vendors providing us market advantage or holding us back?
• Should we outsource more or less to improve operations?
• Are we using too many vendors?
• Are they the absolute best vendors in the market for our business success?
• Do we have our vendors under control or are they controlling us?
• Where are our contracts and are they up to date?
Here’s a peek at our Executive Approach to establishing and refining your Vendor Management business operations:
• The Breakdown – the Vendor Management services to establish
• How to get There
• Organizational Considerations
• Define detailed Roles & Responsibilities of those Involved
• Launching Vendor Management VM Roles & Responsibilities
• Capability Maturity Model CMM Assessment
• Justifying Fiscal Year Budget for Improving VM Maturity
• Projects to Execute to enable Vendor Management
• Use Contract Templates
• Contract Renewals
• Recurring Business Reviews
• Vendor Satisfaction Survey
Manage your business with an Executive Approach to Vendor Management. Contact Us to begin today.